Tuesday 16 April 2013

WISH LIST #1

wish list #1




What's that? Another girl with a materialistic/consumer based blog? Well, if that's not original then I just don't know what is..

Yes, after hour upon hour of procrastination spent admiring other peoples blogs, and a marathon trip down, why don't I do anything with my spare time lane, and this being far easier than joining the gym. Here I am.

Mostly trying to jest myself into believing those hours spent virtual window shopping, and making my bank account suffer many a splurge on totally unnecessary, but so visually pleasing purchases was not a massive waste of time.. And pennies.

So I thought I'd start off with something fool proof, a wish list. I don't imagine it'll get much better nor complex from here on out. But it's good to set the standard low, right..?